If you had a judgment entered against you in a civil or criminal matter, you have the right to appeal an erroneous decision made by the District Court Judge. You have time limitations, depending on the matter; so time is of the essence. Do not let your right to appeal lapse because you did not file a notice of appeal timely.

If you have a matter you want to appeal to a higher court, contact Tim Baldwin.